YTTC in Greece
During the training, you will be staying at Anandamay retreat centre which lies on the top of an amphitheatric, tiny Asmini village over the Northern shore of Evia Island. A holistic wellness centre of a spectacular sea and mountain view, beautifully landscaped gardens, surrounded by pines, olive trees and azure waters composing the ideal scenery for your relaxation. Within five minutes of walking distance you will find a crystal water beach.
The rooms have different style decoration from Boho - Chic Design to Tuscan - Rustic design with en-suite bathroom and without the need of air conditioning as the architecture of the building gives a natural cool temperature during the warm summer.
- Twin Room: 2.150 €
- Private Single Room: 2.450 €
- Private Studio with ac and sea view balcony: 2850 €
- 16 nights/17 days accommodations
- 3 daily vegetarian meals (only breakfast during the free day). The retreat centre serves home-cooked meals, organic vegetables from their gardens and mostly locally sourced ingredients. Unlimited drinking water, tea and coffee
- Yoga teacher training manuals (also in pdf format) and course materials
- Eligibility to register with Yoga Alliance as 200hr RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher)
- Thai Yoga Massage workshop
- Free wifi
- Yoga mats and yoga accessories